Important Update About NOAG’s Reopening
1. Appointments. We ask that you call ahead to reserve a time to preview the current sale. We are limiting the number of customers in the building to four at a time. Without scheduling an appointment in advance, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to preview. Please call us at 504-566-1849 when you arrive.
2. Face coverings are required. In compliance with measures set by the Mayor of New Orleans, we are requiring all customers to wear masks while in the gallery. We will provide masks to any client that does not have one. Our staff will also be adhering to these rules.
1. Appointments. If you are picking up in person, we ask that you make an appointment at least 24 hours in advance in order to limit the number of customers and to streamline the pick-up process.
2. Payment. In order to release your items to you or a shipper, you must pay your invoice. If you are picking up in person and would like to pay by check, please have the check made out before arriving at the gallery. If you would like to pay by credit card, you can call us during business hours and we can take your payment over the phone prior to your arrival at the gallery. If you would like to submit your credit card online, we can send you a secure payment link.
3. Authorized Release. Please be sure to submit an authorized release form if you are using a third-party shipper. We will be coordinating pick-ups with shippers. You can fill out the release form on our website.
4. Call when you arrive. When you arrive at the gallery for your pick-up appointment, please call us at 504-566-1849 and we will provide you with instructions.
5. Contactless curbside pick-ups. We are available to assist with loading items in your vehicle, but we ask that you wait at a safe distance while we do so. All items will be available for pick-up at our back loading dock (on Commerce Street).
1. No In-Person Bidding. We will not be allowing in-person bidding at this time. However, we offer many ways to participate in the auction–you can leave an absentee bid, sign up to bid by telephone, or bid live online on one of our partner bidding sites, LiveAuctioneers or Invaluable. For more information about leaving absentee and telephone bids, please visit our Bidding page, or contact us for assistance.
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. The majority of our staff will be in the gallery each day and available by phone at (504) 566-1849. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
New Orleans Auction Galleries
333 Saint Joseph Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130